Generations of satisfied customers agree—Easter brunch or dinner doesn’t get much better than slices of Harrington's original corn cob smoked ham served with fresh asparagus, simply prepared.
- 1 pound thin asparagus spears
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz shaved Parmesan cheese
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Drizzle asparagus spears with olive oil, then toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over asparagus, then season with freshly ground black pepper. Bake 12 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted and asparagus is tender and crisp. Arrange on plates, sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and serve.