Our customers tell us that a Harrington’s Bacon B.L.T. can’t be topped. Even we’ll make an exception for this zesty mayo. Tastes great on burgers, too!
- 1 pound Harrington’s Breakfast Bacon
- Lettuce, preferably ice burg
- Toasted white bread 12 slices
- 3 large fresh tomatoes sliced
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Make the Sundried Tomato Mayo as follows. Place tomatoes in small bowl then add boiling water. Let stand for 5 minutes, then drain. Add tomatoes and mayonnaise to a food processor or blender and process until well blended. Add Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Chill until serving. Fry the bacon in a large frying pan. We recommend using a bacon press for extra crispness. Drain on paper towels to cool. Slather the toast with the Sundried Tomato Mayo. Pile each sandwich high with bacon, lettuce and tomato slices and make sure there are plenty of napkins on hand.